Friday, October 1, 2010

Maui Mamas!

So after two trips to Maui (the first one with my girl Aisha), I feel like I've conquered the island as much as I want to.  It's a beautiful and fun place and you totally can find things to do that you CAN'T do on Oahu.  Here's a summary of what went down during the fabulous 4-day weekend I just spent in Maui:

Friday: Visited the only Krispy Kreme in Hawaii/ Hiked twin falls and with some investigating, found both waterfalls/ Went to the I'ao Needle (a famour rock pinnacle)/ Explored a the cute "hippie" town, Paia/ Drove down the Road to Hana for a bit (I went all the way to the black sand beach last visit, but not this time!)/ Relaxed by the pool at the Maui Westin Resort & Spa

Saturday: SLEPT IN/ Worked out at the Westin Workout/ Did the Maui north shore drive (lots of cool sites!).  The pic below is of "Boulder Beach"


Sunday: Massage and exfoliating moisturizing treatment at the Westin Spa/ Shopping (I did some damage at Swarovski)

Monday: Breakfast at Kula Lodge.  I definately recommend this place.  Their pancakes and omelettes and stupendous.  Plus it's nestled high on a hillside so you get an amazing view of the whole north side of the island while you eat.  I took the picture below sitting at my seat!/ Zipline adventure with Skyline Eco-Adventures.  This is a definate must-do if you go to Maui.  I did the one in Haleakala which was 5 zips and 1 suspension bridge.  The guides were cool and the zips are awesome (don't forget to look DOWN). 

No comments:

Post a Comment