Monday, June 7, 2010

Hammers, Apps, and Kid Kisses

Today at work, I needed a hammer.  So much like someone in need of a cold adult beverage would say "beer me", I exclaimed "Hammer me!" to everyone in the trailer.  Awkward hilarity ensued.

In other news, the "Lose It!" iPhone/iPod Touch app is something I recommend if you're wanting to lose or maintain a certain weight.  It automatically includes a large database of foods and exercises (you do not need to be connected to the internet to access the database) so you can track your calories and nutrients.  It's easy to use and FREE! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lose-it/id297368629?mt=8

Also, I feel the need to explain my current profile picture, which you can see below as well.  It's me when I was about three years old with a boy named David (that's what my parents tell me he was named anyway).  Apparently we lived in the same neighborhood and when it came time for us to part ways one day, we locked lips.  And by "locked", I mean LOCKED.  His mom had time to run into her house, grab her camera, come back out, and snap this photo.  Cute, huh?  And no, I do not know where "David" is now.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I still love this photo...what a hussy ;-) Miss you roomie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know... i started breakin' hearts at a young age! haha.

    ReplyDelete