Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspiration to Workout

I am very proud of the motivation some of my Soldiers showed on a run this morning and they inspired this post.  Here are some cute and motivational quotes to get your butt moving!  :)

"Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being" -Plato

"I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing." -Marsha Doble

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." -Beverly Sills

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man - and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Alva Edison

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things." -Norman Vincent Peale

"Run like an animal." -Pearl Izumi ad campaign

**And finally my personal favorite relating to LIFE, not just working out:**
"Nothing will work unless you do." -Maya Angelou

I hope those motivated at least someone.  You'll never regret getting good workout, but you will always regret NOT getting a good workout.  No hard workout matches the pain of not being respected.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment