Friday, June 11, 2010

Music

MNothing new about my life to share on the blog today... but there's a new song out by someone you thought you'd never hear from again, but kind of wish you would: Michelle Branch.  Her new video is below.  I guess she partnered with Timbaland, who has the gold touch when it comes to pop hits, so I'm sure it will do well.  The song's catchy and all, but don't you think Michelle Branch kind of loses her Michelle Branch-iness in this song?  This could be any girl singing to Timbaland's background track (I think).



PS.  Who else is HATING Katy Perry's new image?  She needs to lose the blue wig (what is she hiding under there?)... and get some clothing that is a) less sparkly and b) more um, well, that don't show so much of her cleavage.  Am I right or am I just being too old-fashioned?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yay blogging!
    2. This song sucks. Not Michelle Branch at all.
    3. I like Katy Perry's song with Timbaland, but her new look is NOT cute. At all. Her eyebrows look painted on. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete